Our team is searching for an individual with knowledge of various social platforms to help manage and streamline such platforms to enhance the customer experience.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Work with the brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Reddit and LinkedIn.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and other similar tools.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field.
- 1-2 years of social media management experience.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is an added advantage.
- Proficient in using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- Good design skills with the ability to create engaging designs for multiple platforms.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org