- You will be responsible for designing and developing software applications as well as maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
- You will handle core modules / components of the system and solve business and technical problems.
- As a senior resource you will need to guide and mentor junior developers.
- You will be working in an environment that takes Agile seriously and produces amazing technological solutions to engage with our customers.
- As a key member of our team, you will work very closely with product owners, senior technical staff and end-users to deliver the best possible solutions with the latest techniques and tools.
- 3+ years working experience in the .Net stream including 1 year experience as a Senior Software Engineer is mandatory.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience with development methodologies and the full application lifecycle.
- In-depth understanding of OO design and development as well as relational database expertise.
- Experience working with C#, .Net (4.5 or above preferred), and ASP.NET. Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core is an added advantage .
- Experience working with SQL Server 2012 database or above .
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with WPF, WCF and SOAP/REST services is an added advantage.
- Experience working with MS WebAPI, MVC, Microservices, React is an added advantage.
- Experience working with AWS, Azure cloud technologies is an added advantage.
Preferred Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to work with a fast-paced team and deal with a variety of business stakeholders.
- Strong time management and personal productivity skills.
- Ability to interact with business and other technical resources effectively.
- Demonstrated commitment to process and documentation.
- Attention to detail and Positive “CAN DO ATTITUDE”.
- Responsible, reliable, team player.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to email@example.com