- To administer Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking module of IELTS exam and support pre and post activities of the exam (Computer Delivered IELTS / IELTS Paper based ).
- To ensure all compliance and security standards of IELTS are met on administration of all 4 modules (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking) of IELTS exam.
- Perform all duties with Customer Service Orientation. Main tasks may include answering phones, communicating with stakeholders, walk-in Customers.
- Meeting all integrity standards of conducting IELTS examinations. Escalate any issues to IELTS Manager in a timely and professional decorum.
- Accurate and timely input of forms. Check for all necessary supporting documentation and take corrective measures.
- Accurate handling of equipment to ensure records are stored as per standards.
- Team Working abilities – Ability to adapt and initiate team working cultures
- Accountability – Trustworthy and ability to ensure given responsibilities are seen through to completion.
- IT skills – Must be fluent in daily usage of all IT related functions like MS Office suite packages, Internet, common Operating systems.
- Language skills – Good communicator in verbal, written in English.
- Qualifications – preferably a Graduate.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org