- To provide professional and quality counselling service that exceeds customer and client expectations.
- To achieve student invoice target by intake and assigned destination.
- Support execution of the destination wise activity calendars to deliver pipeline leads and conversion targets by intake.
- Build strong client support through 100% compliance of application processes.
- Be a productive and effective member of office team and support OM through exhibiting a collaborative operating style thereby building team spiri.t
- Effectively implement global priority projects at country/office (Ex: OSCAR/OSCAR Applied etc.)
- Strong knowledge of destination and local education systems.
- 2-3 year counselling experience preferably in the education industry.
- Ability to multitask under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Visible orientation towards having high quality service as integral part of work ethics.
- Computer skills including, Word, Excel.
- Fluent in English - written and verbal.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Experience in working with CRM systems will be desirable.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal (English) skills.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to email@example.com