Are you someone who loves to work with data?
Are you passionate about building tools that company leaders use for their day-to-day decision making?
Are you willing to learn new technologies and join a growing team?
Then this is opportunity is right position for you.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-4 years of experience in business intelligence development.
- 2+ years of work experience in Power BI or Qlik or an equivalent BI platform.
- Ability to perform ETL, write complex queries, perform data analysis and build data models.
- Knowledge of business-related statistics, metrics, KPIs and experience building standard visualizations, reports and dashboards around those.
- Should be willing to learn, certify and work in new tools such as Domo.
- Good BI analytical skills to gather requirements from various US clients.
- Knowledge in handling multiple data sources including cloud-based (GCP, AWS, Azure) is preferred.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) to directly work with US clients is a requirement.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org