We are currently in the process of recruiting a highly motivated, IT savvy individual for our Network Operations Centre, which provides core support services to our clients based in the USA. As member of our team, you'll be exposed to world class Enterprise IT systems and processes within the ISO 20000 framework, as well as real time work experience in an Enterprise NOC.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Role involves providing Tier-2-Level technical support for Windows Servers, Network Infrastructure, Microsoft 365 and Virtualization platforms.
- Proficient in Windows Server and Cloud Support Environments.
- Proficient in Multi Cloud Technologies (Microsoft 365, Azure, AWS, Rockspace, Private Cloud Hosting).
- Exposure to Cloud & on-premises Virtualization technologies (VMare, Hyper-V, Open Source).
- Experience in Database Platforms (MYSQL, MSSQL).
- Strong troubleshooting, problem resolving and root cause analysis skills.
- A minimum of 1 year hands-on troubleshooting experience with Windows servers and Multi-Cloud technologies.
- MCSE, Azure Cloud and any professional security certifications would be considered an advantage.
- Strong command of the English language is a must.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org