- You could either be working with our Product Designers & Managers to improve the design and implementation of our existing products, build an entirely new line of products, or even writing the underlying library that powers our stadium seat layouts!
- We're open to figuring out the right fit based on your skillset.
- Own the entire product experience as you will be the one delivering the final product to the consumer.
- Contribute to our open source initiatives
- Participate in code reviews and help collectively solve complex problems like routing, repo structure, isomorphic rendering, automated performance benchmarking integrations, etc.
- Having Database knowledge in Redis.
- Automate deployments, setup real-time performance monitoring dashboards, and integrate. CI/CD pipelines.
- Git knowledge for code version controlling.
- Should have Web PHP understanding.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to email@example.com