SMB Channel Sales Manager role is key to the company's channel management strategy as part of the GPS Organization. On behalf of the company, you will have a primary focus on understanding where the greatest areas of opportunity exist within your segment, and to then create a plan and execution model with your partners. This is an opportunity that will deepen your Solution Sales expertise, your collaboration skills and accelerate your career growth.
- Leads the creation of partner ecosystem connections and builds impactful relationships. Works closely with partner to facilitate solution area sales, gains input and support from company executive stakeholders, and defines a governance structure to merge and manage lead pipelines. Leverages deep Solutions Area understanding and the competitive landscape to identify and attract partners that can deliver solutions that drive broader customer adoption of company technologies.
- Leads partner strategy across teams or at account team level to identify partners that can generate increased revenue with a given Solution Area. Works with extended SMB teams to ensure alignment around the partner strategy.
- Monitors and manages co-sell engine to deliver results across the segment within a defined Solution Area.
- Assesses Solution Area performance and adjusts strategies as needed to ensure success.
- Improve partner sales velocity, ensuring partners are aware of resources and programs available to them to alleviate any friction points, scaling impact through partner engagement. ensure channel execution readiness by leading enablement and activation activities in partnership with the Partner Marketing Advisors.
- Grow partner ecosystem by surfacing customer wins for partner co-sell evidence; surface partner capacity and capability need and key opportunities to partner recruit teams to drive the development and recruitment of new partners.
- Maintains and stays up to date on sales compliance processes. Verifies, reviews, and approves sales execution submissions (e.g., funding requests). Ensures teams maintain alignment with compliance policies.
- Champions executive sponsorship of innovative solutions and the presentation of solutions. Leads regular executive engagements and reviews.
- Tracks, assesses company and partner ecosystem sales performance and adjust strategies.
- Provide feedback to program management, marketing teams, and business groups, proposing changes to resources and programs as necessary.
- 6+ years of core sales, channel sales, industry or solution selling, business development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Business Administration or related field AND 5+ years of core sales, channel sales, industry or solution selling, business development experience
- OR Master's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, Business Administration or related field AND 3+ years of core sales, channel sales, industry or solution selling, business development experience.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to email@example.com