A well reputed company specializing in quality online education and technology is on the lookout for an excellent leader with the primary goal of leading the customer experience team, mentoring and overseeing activities of junior and senior professionals, and monitoring performance as a whole.
- Updating Daily reports with team performance & KPI's and maintaining an orderly workflow according to priorities & Ensuring the team is aware of process changes and provides guidance where necessary.
- Quality checking and providing feedback to the team while improving customer experience, creating engaged customers, and facilitating organic growth.
- Overlook other managerial tasks such as reporting, action, preparation for meetings, etc.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused on that mission along with supporting and guiding the team to achieve targets.
- Monitoring attendance and log in's to square talk while controlling resources and utilizing assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Customer communication and creating templates such as developing service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Preparing rosters and updating and scheduling shifts on Better HR.
- Overlook process improvements/system automation etc.
- Monitoring and updating Jira tickets and testing them on Alpha (gathering issues).
- Updating monthly reports in accordance with team performance & Approving and reviewing monthly commissions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate incident reports
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a Team Lead / Supervisor / Managerial Position in the customer service industry.
- Customer oriented with great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive the team’s performance to ensure company objectives & targets are achieved.
- Hands-on attitude and approach is an essential part of this position.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org