We are looking for an external resource role as Technology Specialist– Azure.
As an Azure Technology Specialist the role will be covering company key accounts mainly in top unmanaged accounts, you will be a technical solution sales leader with deep dive understanding of technical, leading a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed quarterly Azure revenue and usage/consumption targets in your assigned accounts. You will be a trusted advisor and Azure Solution Area subject matter expert with core capability and expertise in Cloud Migration and Modernization, VDI, Security, etc., with Cloud economics.
You will work with customers to help them achieve their business priorities and help guide customer’s journey through infrastructure modernization. You will help customers evaluate their applications and business requirements, recommend solutions that meet their requirements and demonstrate these solutions to win the technical decision. You will need to support customers to remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction. You will help our customers take advantage of our unique platform and leading infrastructure solutions to realize the value of digital transformation.
- Brings impactful deep technical insights into customer engagements and closes deals with customers by working with your counterpart & partners. Acts as a thought leader across solution areas to advise customers across business functions on digital transformation. Leads virtual transformational shifts to drive deployment and create business value for customers. May lead partner integration into account/territory planning and customer engagements. Provides thought leadership.
- Drives consumption and grow business with existing strategic customers by initiating technical conversations, guiding others on demos or quotes, building the BOM, Architecture Design Session, and the collaboration with partners or internal
- Explores and assesses the needs of strategic/high-potential customers.
- Articulates business value and long-term implications for customer business. Collaborates with internal teams, partners, and services to lead the proposal or development of solutions that align with customer and company priorities. Analyzes market trends to identify opportunities for new solutions.
- Proactively builds and governs external stakeholder network and leverages internal partners to engage external stakeholders. Acts as a thought leader and subject matter advisor to the executive-level technical decision makers at the customer's/partner's business. Guides others on identifying and engaging decision makers and stakeholders to expand the relationship with customers/partners.
- Leads conversations and sets up events within the company. Mentors others and develops strategies for best practice sharing across subsidiaries. Contributes ideas that can be instituted across the company.
- Deep Dive understanding of Azure Solutions Apps & Infrastructure around Migration & Modernization, Azure Virtual Desktop, Azure VMWare Solution, Azure Kubernetes Services, etc.
- Posts information or speaks at external events, drives conversations with prospective customers/partners as a thought leader across solution areas.
- Builds and transforms new markets by leveraging technical and industry expertise, partners, and resources. Leads a team to explore business and emerging opportunities to optimize the portfolio and facilitate customer innovation.
- Reviews feedback report and sets long-term strategies aimed at maintaining levels of client satisfaction. Coaches others on ensuring customer/partner satisfaction and decreasing dissatisfaction by establishing recovery action plans to improve clients' overall experience. Manages and/or orchestrates sales and delivery success through the account team and pursuit team.
- Engages with internal and external stakeholders on business planning, Rhythm of Business (ROB) meetings to review and plan for strategic accounts across territories.
- Collaborates with extended sales team, partners, and marketing to lead business analysis (e.g., whitespace analysis, identify industry trends) to pursue high-potential customers and develop a target list of potential business. Acts as a thought leader and clears opinions and perspectives from business analysis.
- Completes required training and obtains relevant product and role certifications aligned to the role and workload/industry. Proactively seeks training, including information that adds to the understanding of customers' business, and shares it with team members.
- 7+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field AND 6+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience.
Preferred but not mandatory:
- 9+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- OR Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or related field AND 8+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- OR Master's Degree in Business Administration (i.e., MBA), Information Technology, or related field AND 5+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience.
- 6+ years of solution or services sales experience.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to email@example.com