Sales Execution: Manage your territory as a business and investing in your own skills to remain top of your Infrastructure game. You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving work that results in business impact for customers, partners and Microsoft. We encourage thought leadership, and we encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, business value, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness. You will therefore be required to attain and maintain required certifications.
Scaling and Collaboration: Ability to collaborate with a network of partners and internal stakeholders to cross-sell and up-sell. Skilled in researching and discussing with partners on customer scenarios, developing joint proposal with partners, and contributing to developing partner strategies to address gaps in partner capabilities.
Technical Expertise: Being the key technical leader, with an outstanding Cloud Economics knowledge, trusted advisor and influencer in shaping customer decisions to commit, architect and adopt to company Infrastructure and security solutions. You will win the customer’s decision for sales opportunities and consumption scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making. You will lead presentations, demonstrations, brief architecture design sessions to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of company Azure Infra and Security Services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
Sales Excellence: Spend time with customers identifying and surfacing new engagements that align with the customer’s business strategy. You will work with partners and others at the company, as well as use our core tools, targeted account lists to identify and engage prioritized customers. You will be required to be disciplined in business-management, adaptable to a culture of accountability and build a strong and active business network.
Deliver Results Through Teamwork: Ability to identifying customers and operational needs in partnership with other teams. Skilled in setting priorities, removing barriers and obstacles, and allocating resources.
- Proven 5-7+ years’ experience for solution selling in infrastructure, HCI, DC migration, VDI, security. Experience for SMB business is preferable.
- Engages in conversations with customers to introduce how our workloads could enable digital transformation areas that is aligned with the customer's industry. Initiates conversations with customers on digital transformation in a solution area, in collaboration with partners and services. Shares learning on digital transformation through seminars, workshops, webinars, and direct engagement.
- Collaborates with team members to discover new opportunities. Drives incremental revenue growth through personal campaigns (e.g., portfolio analysis) or internal sources (e.g., Marketing). Collaborates with account teams, architects, partners, or services to track and qualify new opportunities. Collaborates with other teams (e.g., account teams) and services to build pipeline. Interfaces with customers and builds relationships via social selling. Applies company sales process to determine the quality of the opportunity and whether to proceed.
- Identifies opportunities to drive consumption and grow business with existing customers by initiating conversations, providing demos or quotes, and collaborating with partners or internal teams (e.g., Technical Sales Professionals, Global Black Belts). For licensing transactions and project engagements, ensures rapid and robust deployment plan at point of sale that is validated by services and partners.
- Identifies customer business needs and technical readiness. Collaborates with internal teams, partners, and services to propose prioritized solutions that align with customers' needs. -Leverages the value propositions to communicate business impact of proposed solutions. Listens to customers to understand business outcomes.
- Develops an understanding of external stakeholders' mapping, including who the decision makers and influencers are. Participates with account teams (e.g., Account Executives) in communication with business or subject matter decision makers at the customer's/partner's business.
- Implements strategies to help accelerate the closing of deals in collaboration with other team members. Implements close plans (e.g., how to map timeline, engage the customer, get customer buy-in and commitment) to de-risk and drive predictable deal closure.
- Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management and deal negotiation.
- Problem Solver. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies.
- Business Value. Ability to utilize tools such as the Azure Pricing Calculator, Azure ROI Tool, and Azure TCO Tool to generate consumption project cost estimates and demonstrate Cloud economic value to customers, is preferable.
- Collaborative. Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence.
Preferred but not mandatory:
- Azure Infrastructure and Security Services - Understanding of company Azure Cloud platform with emphasis on company Infra services, hybrid cloud technologies, developer tools and services and/or complementing solutions.
- Consumption Project Management - Experience leveraging cloud adoption methodologies and frameworks to structure application migration projects.
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Solutions Sales position working with Infra solutions ranging from IaaS, VMware, VDI, NW, SAP, Hybrid Cloud and Security solutions, Technical Frameworks.
- Ability to leverage technical frameworks such as the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure to guide customers and partners through the cloud adoption journey
- Leadership - Experience leading SMB Sector cloud engagements, especially those involving Data migration and application modernization projects,
- Competitive Landscape - Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud and datacenter infrastructure competitor landscape including AWS and GCP, among other Partners.
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
- Certifications -Azure Associate Administrator certified or equivalent knowledge.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org