This position is responsible for managing, operationalizing and executing control and compliance processes for the subsidiary in accordance with company policies, control & compliance process and local regulations.
- Assist Regional Compliance lead with the internal control and compliance processes , subsidiary control assessment, programmatic reach of compliance messaging via mails, communications, new employees’ orientation and training sessions
- Interprets policies and controls, offers suggestions for improvement, monitor control testing, documents and reviews conclusions. Drive continual improvement for effectiveness and efficiency in processes.
- Formulate & operationalize control & compliance processes in the subsidiary & ensure full adoption of Worldwide driven compliance programs.
- Creative ways to improve/increase level of awareness in control & compliance amongst employees to ensure organizational sustainability in this area.
- Test internal controls and implement resolution to mitigate risks identified.
- Complete the subsidiary control assessment program.
- Prepare the subsidiary for internal audit review and treat audit issues as learning /opportunity for improvement.
- Due diligence review on channel partners/resellers and ensure appropriate controls/risk mitigations plans are performed by control owners.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience in audit and internal controls, in multinational corporations/ audit firms.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, implementation and monitoring of internal controls and compliance.
- Adept in identifying red flags and irregularities in business transactions/ invoices /payments
- Experience in working in multiple organizations with emphasis on communicating and decision making with demonstrated ability to work under pressure. Must be motivated by interdependency.
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Excel or equivalent.
- Good written and communication skills
- Forensic investigation & experience in identifying fraud are added advantage.
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.