- Be responsible for practicing technical design, developing new functionality and maintaining existing components.
- Design and implement highly available and scalable back-end software components in Java.
- Develop automated tests and deliver high quality code to production within a short development cycle in the Continuous Integration and delivery environment.
- Participate in design and code reviews, fix bugs, and resolve production issues
- Work effectively with globally distributed teams in multiple time zones.
- Solid foundational knowledge of computer engineering and intellectual curiosity to understand the business.
- Strong OOP skills, ability to analyze requirements.
- Passion for developing robust, scalable software systems.
- At least 3 years of solid server-side development.
- Solid knowledge of basic algorithms.
- Experience working with relational databases (Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Highly motivated, goal driven, can-do attitude to embrace challenges and changes.
- Experience working with Spring/Spring Boot with Enterprise application development.
- Experience with REST API’s, Web Services, Unit Testing, functional testing.
- Experience with coding and scripting skills and experience with implementing high-scale cloud architectures using modern, cloud-based container platforms (PaaS/SaaS).
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and cluster management tools like Kubernetes.
- Experience with containers such as Docker.
- Experience working with API Gateway and Middleware tools.
Preferred skills & attributes:
Interested candidates can apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org